Taking the “Cuss” Out of Customer Service:
How To Keep Customers Through Exceptional Customer Service
What is the big deal about customer service?
- The employee’s perspective
- The company’s perspective
- The customer’s perspective
- The 6 reasons we lose customers
- Why we want the customer to complain
- Why customers get upset – The List
- How to avoid some of the major upsets
If the internal customer is unhappy the external customer always pays for it.
- Defining your real customer
- How to say no without hurting someone’s feelings
- 5 ways to get others to accept your requests and buy into your ideas
- How to confront a co-worker without antagonizing
Dealing with the difficult Customer Communication problems
- Knowing what the customer wants
- The 4 minute rule
- I know what I mean, but do you?
- How to use the 3 F’s in customer service
- A look at the powerful non-verbal’s
- The difference between common sense and working knowledge
- Words that are guaranteed to get you in trouble
- How to avoid fight starters
- How to keep a confrontation from escalating
- How to defuse an angry customer
- Don’t let them “shop” you
- What you can say to yourself after a confrontation
Establishing a Customer service preventative maintenance program
- What do customers want in person?
- What do customers want on the phone?
- Making sure customers get what they want
- How to use the easy rule of customer sales and service
- The supervisor’s perspective
- Understanding the ABC’s of customer service
- The three D’s of management
- How to spot customer service burnout
- How to get the customer service message across
- Ten techniques to get everyone to buy into a customer service program
Audience Versions: leadership, management, HR, sales management, sales, general Audience
Format: keynote, breakout, full day
Click to see what Customer Service Training Audiences say about Mike’s programs
Click to see Mike’s Keynote and Breakout Session Programs
Click to see a video of one of Mike’s customized sales meeting programs
Call Mike at 704.875.3030 or click to send him a message.