Mike Hourigan is a refreshingly unique tourism presenter who empowers North America’s top travel professionals to navigate change, customer service, sales negotiation and generational teambuilding with real-world wisdom. A veteran leadership consultant and productivity expert, Mike is consistently sought after and hired by hospitality and tourism groups including HFTP, the American Bus Association, Hilton Hotels, Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International, the American Outdoors Association, Meeting Professionals International, MGM Resorts International and Marriott International.
Decades of corporate and association experience have allowed Mike to develop a completely fresh approach to management, sales, change and client services. Mike presents customized programs for tourism professionals on market change, communication, customer service, sales negotiation and generational team building.
Mike’s Most Popular Travel And Tourism Programs:
- The Travel & Tour Agent’s Guide: How to Keep Clients through Exceptional Service
- Sales and Marketing to the Four Generations: Predictive Buying Habits
- Negotiation Skills for Meeting and Tourism Professionals
- Teamwork In Today’s Diverse Workplace: How to Manage a Multi-Generational Workforce
- What Does Change Have To Do With Travel & Tourism Sales?
- Active Listening for Optimum Results: A Listening Skills Training Program
- When It Is YOUR Turn to Speak: Easy Ways to Improve Your Communication Skills – Fast!
I had the pleasure of attending Mikes presentation “We are in a hurry for you to slow down” last week at SITE Florida’s – First Caribbean Incentive Workshop on Curacao, Dutch Caribbean. Mike grabbed everybody’s attention immediately and never let go! His energy, experience and enthusiasm were the perfect combination. I enjoyed his presentation from start to finish!
– Piscadera Harbour Village, Curacao, Dutch Carribbean
“Mike, Thanks again, as I could not think of a better way to have started of our Annual Convention this year. Your keynote presentation was full of excitement and the attendees were fully engaged with your session. As a meeting planner during these economic times, it is important to provide valuable sessions so that attendees will see the value of attending, and you delivered. You were just the right fit for our event and I what else can I say? Extraordinary!”
– Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals