The Travel & Tour Agent’s Guide to Happy Customers: How to Keep Clients through Exceptional Service
What is the Big Deal about Client Services in the Tourism Industry?
- The employee’s perspective
- The travel agency’s perspective
- The vacation client’s perspective
- The business traveler’s perspective
- The 6 reasons we lose most return buyers
- Why we want the customer to complain about a bad destination or travel experience
- Why customers get upset – The List
- How to avoid some of the major upsets in the travel world
Effective Communication with your Travel & Tour Clients
- Knowing what the customer expects from their destination experience
- The 4 minute rule
- I know what I mean, but do you?
- How to use the 3 F’s in travel service
- A look at the powerful non-verbal’s
- The difference between common sense and working knowledge
- Industry buzz words that are guaranteed to get you in trouble
- How to avoid fight starters
- How to keep a confrontation from escalating
- How to defuse an angry customer
- Don’t let them “shop” you with other tour agencies
- What you can say to yourself after a confrontation
Establishing a Travel Service Preventative Maintenance Program
- What do the typical tourism clients expect in person?
- What do they want on the phone?
- Making sure travelers get what they want
- How to use the easy rule of travel sales and service
- The supervisor’s perspective
- Understanding the ABC’s of customer service
- The three D’s of management
- How to spot customer service burnout
Click here for the program: Negotiation Skills for Tourism Professionals