- On-Site Training can save you money. Our presenters come to you rather than you sending your employees off-site and paying travel expenses. It can be tied into a function which is already planned and can include your theme and build on your core messages or goals.
- On-Site Training gives employees a perk. It allows a day or two away from the stress and competitiveness of their day as they solve problems as a team. This often boosts productivity and morale within the organization.
- Our On-Site Training is not a cookie-cutter form of other programs but tailored specifically for you and your organization. Our On-Site Training presenters customize all exercises and case studies specifically for situations which you and your group face. This allows everyone to implement skills learned immediately.
- Our On-Site Training Program reinforces your organization’s commitment to employee improvement by reinforcing better teamwork practices and effective problem solving skills. Plus, instructors are available “off line” to offer advice for unique situations.
- The team at Hourigan and Associates, Inc. knows what they are doing. The team has thousands of hours of On-Site Training experience and has worked in management positions in industry and government.
All of these factors ensure your group will get an entertaining, thought provoking, On-Site Training Program which will improve skills, enthusiasm, teamwork and most important – improve results.
“You could actually feel the attitudes change for the better as the day progressed. Your topics were very applicable and management feels that motivated employees will be the result!”
– HR Director, Senator Corporation
Click for On-Site Training Topics
- Change Management Training Programs
- Communication Skills Training Programs
- Management Training Programs
Please contact On Site Training Speaker Mike Hourigan for your next On Site Training: