- Mike had a 17 year corporate career with international powerhouse companies like Cargill Incorporated and Olympus Corporation
- Mike’s sold a pair of headphones to Pat Simmons, lead guitarist for the Doobie Brothers
- He has been a member of the International Association of Bomb Disposal Technicians and Investigators
- He attended the Duke of Norfolk’s Costume ball in a castle in England as a Court Jester – complete with yellow tights and bells on the tip of his shoes
- Mike studied in Europe for three years while working in a steel mill and leather tannery to pay for it
- Mike has lived in 10 states and visited all fifty of the great states of America
- Mike has spoken in 46 states and the last 4 are on his bucket list – so if you have an event in Maine, Vermont, Idaho, or Wyoming, Mike will make it worth you while to book him in any of those states! No matter where you book Mike, he promises to deliver more bang-for-your-buck than any other speaker available today!
Fill out the contact form below to contact Mike Hourigan