A Balanced Approach to Management
Is leadership an art or a science?
Leadership and management experts have argued this question for years.
This lively program looks at both sides of the question and delivers great ideas on each viewpoint.
- What gets people promoted
- How to distinguish yourself as a leader
- Where and when to be a leader or a manager
- How to handle the buddy or boss syndrome
- How to inspire someone older than you
- How to inspire someone younger than you
- Understand what employees want
- How to delegate for results
- Five ways to reward at low cost
- Understand the four-minute rule of interviewing
- Beware of words that rob you of your leadership credibility
- How to pinpoint for leadership accuracy and results
- Where to invest in employees
- Beware of the corporate minefield
- The number one killer of any new program
- It doesn’t take big money or promotions to motivate employees
- How to praise for repeated results
Back to Keynote Speaker Titles