A pharma speaker belongs to a highly specialized genre of speakers who cater to the pharmaceutical industry, but like every other keynote speaker, their message should be able to engage and educate their audience in a unique way.
While a background in clinical research, health-care, ethics and related fields can be desirable, finding a pharma speaker with experience speaking within this specialized industry is also key.
In the search for a pharma speaker, here is what you should look for:
- Choose a pharma speaker with a strong reputation, recognized medical or pharmaceutical qualifications, and practical experience in the field
- Check the speaker’s website for past clients and speaking engagements, and look for a pharmaceutical trend
- Look for references and recommendations that make special mention of the speaker’s expertise and audience impact during past speeches
- Ask for videos and recordings of previous speeches, if available
- Be prepared to pay higher fees for a pharma speaker, or any speaker that specializes in a particular industry
- Just because the pharma speaker you’ve chosen has ample experience in the industry does not mean they can read your mind. Make sure to communicate your expectations for the event, the challenges your company faces, and the impact you would like the speaker to have on the audience.
When your company or client is experiencing change in the workplace, a strong pharma speaker is essential to inspiring a smooth transition.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Testimonial letter
- GlaxoSmithKline Testimonial Letter
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Client List
- Keynote & Training Topics
- Most requested Video Clips
Mike Hourigan is a Pharmaceutical Speaker, Author and Consultant who specializes in change management. Contact Mike at 704-875-3030, 888-PRO-KEYNOTE or fill out the form below.