Why choose Mike for your next Sales Meeting or Sales Training Session?
“Mike related very well to our sales audience; he quickly earned their respect and managed to instruct and entertain them simultaneously.”
Regional Manager, Celtic Life Insurance
Because sales people are a tough audience to impress and Mike’s sales and sales management background is very impressive. But, that isn’t the only reason to hire Mike for your next National Sales Meeting… another great reason to book Mike Hourigan is credible background as shown in these examples:
- Grew sales in his first sales territory with Cargill, Inc. from 200,000 to 2.5 million in just two years, and a manufacturing facility was built to support his sales,
- Hired and trained a national sales force for Olympus Corporation,
- Developed the sales interviewing and hiring program for all Harley-Davidson dealerships in the United States and Canada
- Managed direct sales people, manufactures reps. and a dealer network
- Delivered sales programs to prestigious clients like General Electric, GMAC, Harley-Davidson, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC), Bayer, and Hurst Jaws of Life
Your sales team will listen to him because they will instinctively know Mike has been in the field, exceeded quotas, and managed a territory.
“Mike’s presentation used information our national sales manager
had given him before and information Mike heard earlier in the
meeting. His customization made it feel like this presentation was
just for the group and it was specific to them. Additionally, he did
a masterful job of weaving our products and theme into the program.
It was nice to see that someone who is funny, lively, and interesting
can also be informative and give good, useful information.”
Director, Trade Marketing and Sales Development, PACTIV Corporation
Here is Mike’s value proposition:
“Your sales people will choose to listen to me and they will learn something they can immediately use to make more sales.”- Mike Hourigan
Click here to see Mike’s Sales Training and Keynote topics.