Mike Hourigan – Virtual Keynote Speaker
Mike Hourigan, Internationally Acclaimed Virtual Keynote Speaker
As an experienced virtual keynote speaker, I often have to explain the difference between a keynote speech and a motivational or inspirational speech.
These days there are all kinds of people who claim to be virtual motivational speakers, and they range from former athletes to disgraced accountants to “B-list” actors. They may be funny or serious, finger pointing or podium thumping, but they are frequently like cotton candy. They put on a feel-good show for a lot of money but soon after, no one remembers what they said.
Mike Hourigan, Virtual Keynote Speaker
It is the job of a virtual keynote speaker to be able to encapsulate, summarize, play-back and get to the heart of your meeting. A good keynote will propel a meeting, not hinder it. To do this, the virtual keynote speaker must spend hours in research and interviews of key industry people, to identify issues and to understand the audience. I want to get to know you.
As a Keynote Speaker my work doesn’t begin when I appear on the virtual stage for the first time, it starts weeks before the actual speech. As an experienced virtual keynote speaker, in the presentation of keynote material I may use humor, music, show video clips, bring in relevant graphs or welcome participation. No matter what tools we bring into the virtual keynote conversation, the tools enhance and drive the message and are chosen with great care.
As a virtual keynote speaker, I focus on the following areas of my expertise:
- Negotiation skills for organizations
- Change and Change Management
- Blended Workforce Issues
- Safety in the Workplace
- Team Building Skills
- Soft Skills
A Great Virtual Keynote Speech
What makes a good virtual keynote speech a great speech? I have identified five characteristics in addition to research and interviews of key industry people.
- Mike Hourigan Virtual Keynote speeches are customized. As a Virtual Negotiation Skills Speaker I have talked to pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies, but they are unique presentations with original material.
- Mike Hourigan Virtual Keynote speeches are engaging. I am an experienced, keynote speaker who has spent decades at his craft.
- Mike Hourigan Virtual Keynote speeches have a high production quality.
- Mike Hourigan Virtual Keynote speeches are given with executive input. My virtual keynote speeches are given with corporate buy-in and input. You don’t like surprises (who does?).
- Mike Hourigan Virtual Keynote speeches are highly rated. Due to research, input from the office and “the field,” I consistently get five-star reviews. This is not a sideline. Giving virtual keynote speeches is my passion and purpose.
Mike Hourigan, the best virtual keynote speaker would be pleased to share testimonials and reviews. I am always pleased to explain my process and how I work with many different types of non-profit and for-profit concerns; from smaller companies to publicly traded and Fortune 500 organizations.
Obviously in “non-pandemic times,” I deliver in-person keynote addresses domestically and throughout the world. I am always pleased to discuss my presentations and always, without obligation.
Book Mike Hourigan, nationally acclaimed Virtual Keynote Speaker today.
For more information, call (704) 875-3030 or by filling out the form below.